Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just another day...


Hello all....


We went to see the Dark Knight again in the ghetto Filipino THeater!!! The movie cost $2!!!During the movie a cat went walking up the stairs while the movie was showing. Also while watching the movie a little 4 yr old girl started talking to Coach Sergio for like 20 mins. It was so funny because she would not leave him alone.


We also had great sight today at practice. Sergio was working out!!!!!!!!!! We all could not believe it.


I went to see the team chiropractor today and he told me my back is starting to curve alot. I finally figured out why my back has been hurting for months. I thought it was because I was getting fat!!! I guess not!!! Thank YOU!!!!


Ryan, Daniel, Rodion, and Dani are all swimming really well. I think they will be ready for there biggest swim meet of there lives.....


Till again


I love u Tracey....


Sayonara

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

haha no way.. love the picture...